Sports (soccer) Intern teacher needed for an International School in Hangzhou. The school would like the applicant could be in position by the beginning of March 2018 or the beginning of September.
The school is able to propose a 1-year contract after the intern’s graduation.
Role And Responsibilities
Intern Teachers are responsible for the following:
- To instruct soccer to K12 students
- Delivering well-planned lessons based on the school’s curriculum
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum planning and special school events
Working hours: 5 days per week, 20 hours in total
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major in Physical Education minimum or related other majors.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation abilities, an affinity for working with children.
- Criminal background reports if new in China.
- RMB 5000 monthly salary, depend on experience
- Airport pick up
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Accommodation assistance
- Local networking events
- Work Z visa or Business visa provided
Already decided to jump into this paid China adventure? Please send us your CV, a (short) motivation letter and your art/music/sports portfolio to enter step one of the screening process. We will get back to you as soon as we can with our feedback and to set up an assessment interview!
Interested applicants should send all relevant materials to email@example.com