Are You Our Next Social Media & Events Intern
We are looking for someone to join our team in Hangzhou. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people, and have the chance to make a real impact on our business and your career right from day one.
Tasks will include
- Marketing research based on personal interest and company needs
- Executing onsite business development and sales
- Organizing events and executing online marketing campaigns and social media
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts
- Marketing background preferred, but not a requirement
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent reading/writing skills in one or more of the following: German, Finish or Spanish
- Starting date: To be decided between the intern and Hutong School
- Duration of internship: 3-6 months
- Full-time & Part-time, to allow for continuous studying
- Location: Hangzhou, China
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email marked SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENTS INTERN.