Social Media & Community Intern
We are looking for a smart and energetic intern to join our team in Hangzhou! Since the Hangzhou branch is quite new, we will need your help on a variety of tasks, of course depending on your skills and interests.
Tasks include, but will not be limited to:
– Researching and creating content for social media
– Assist in organizing small local activities & events
– Work with Program manager to improve the Social Media & Program strategies
– Fluent spoken and written English
– Knowledge of Chinese (and/or China & Chinese culture)
– Experience with organizing events is a plus
– Design skills is considered a big plus
Starting month: As soon as possible, but flexible
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Hangzhou, China
Allowance: 2000 RMB p/month
Assistance in finding accommodation (according to intern’s budget). The price for shared accommodation in Hangzhou is around 2000-3000 RMB, depending on the area.
Hutong School is a language school and internship provider with offices in China and abroad. We have been around for more than 10 years and really love what we do: provide life-changing experiences to people coming to China.
To apply for this role, please send in your application to email@example.com by Dec 15th.