Are you our next Associate Community Manager Intern?
We are looking for an Associate Community Manager Intern to join our marketing team in Shanghai. Our team is young, international and passionate about youth traveling to China. You will be involved in our online and offline marketing projects and events management.
- Support Community Manager in online and offline projects related to social media and events management
- Procurement: Obtain competitive quotes and negotiate with vendors
- Combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies
- Events marketing: Compile and edit engaging press releases that help promote events in different channels
- Content Creation: Write/design original content and marketing materials for our social media accounts and website.
- Events Execution: Work in a support role during events
- Strategic Network Growth: Strike up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads
- Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends and opportunities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn and maintain new knowledge at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and able to handle multiple ongoing projects at once
- Confident with a track record of leadership and logical decision making
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and a good eye for basic design and/or video editing skills
- Native English speaker or native-level command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency or fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Ability to submit original writing samples prior to interview
- Starting date: April 2019
- Duration: At least 3-6 months, extension possible
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School is a language school and internship provider with offices in China and abroad. We’ve been around for more than 10 years and really love what we do: provide life-changing experiences to people coming to China.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email marked COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERN APPLICATION.