We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual with an interest in China to join our marketing team in Shanghai. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people and have the chance to make a real impact on our business from day one.
Tasks will include:
• Marketing research based on personal interest and company needs
• Translation of the website from English to Danish
• On-site optimization of Danish website
• Working on online marketing campaigns, including social media
• Assisting in PR and networking efforts
• Content creation in English
• Assisting in the design of print materials
• Ad hoc translation to/from English/Danish
• Marketing background a plus, but not a requirement
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while working on multiple projects
• Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers OR a creative eye
• Fluent spoken and written English (knowledge of Chinese a plus)
• A real interest in China and promoting the benefits of learning Mandarin
• Native proficiency in Danish
• Starting date: flexible
• Duration of internship: 4-6 months
• Location: Shanghai, China
Submit your application before February 1st, 2018 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line marked “Danish Intern Position” along with your CV and cover letter.
Hutong School is the first Chinese language school under foreign management to be officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Since launching in Beijing in 2005, we have opened branches in Shanghai and Hangzhou, as well as several locations across the world. Our young and dynamic team in Shanghai is formed of people from all over the world, each of whom shares a passion for youth travel to China. The school is located on metro line 7 in one of Shanghai’s most lively areas, just a short walk from Jing’an Temple and many bars and restaurants.