- Art Courses help to integrate personalized language learning with dance, drawing and drama. Courses provide an internationalized education and a platform for better communication and demonstration, as well as encouraging K12 students to express themselves creatively. The school would like the applicant could be in position by the beginning of March 2018 or the beginning of September.
The school is proposing a 1-year contract and it can be extended.
Part 1: Creative Arts
Creative Art courses utilize professionally trained foreign teachers in an artistic environment. Classes employ unrestrictive instruction methods and non-traditional themes using painting tools and diverse materials. Students improve their English while enjoying the fun of artistic creation. In these courses, students are encouraged to express original thought and as well as diverse modes of expression.
Part 2: Drama &Performing Arts
Performing Arts integrate music, storytelling, and physical performance. The course provides a great chance to try out something new, have fun with enthusiastic teachers. Students improve their expressiveness and imagination while building confidence and social skills.
Part 3: Dance
Conducted in an authentic English-speaking environment, dance courses help students to develop dance skills, physical movement, and control but also to build expressiveness and confidence.
All instruction is in English.
Role And Responsibilities
Intern Teachers are responsible for the following:
- Delivering well-planned lessons based on the school’s curriculum
- Encourage children to practice spoken English
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum planning and special school events
Working hours: 5 days per week, 20 hours in total
- RMB 5000 monthly salary, depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Airport pick up
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Accommodation assistance
- Local networking events
- Work Z visa or Business visa provided
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject area.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation abilities, an affinity for working with children.
- Major in Physical Education.
- Criminal background reports if new in China
Already decided to jump into this paid China adventure? Please send us your CV, a (short) motivation letter and your art/music/sports portfolio to enter step one of the screening process. We will get back to you as soon as we can with our feedback and to set up an assessment interview!
Interested applicants should send all relevant materials to email@example.com