Are You Our New Shanghai Branch Coordinator?
The role of the Branch Coordinator is to oversee the daily operations of our Shanghai branch, collaborating with multiple team members, and be the face of Hutong School towards our students.
You will work together with and report to the General Manager on the following daily tasks, including but not limited to:
Who are we looking for?
- You like to multitask and can keep a cool overview even when things get busy
- You enjoy an international environment and can easily talk with people from all types of backgrounds
- You commit to your job and take pride in keeping high standards for your work
- You’re a team player who works equally well in a group and by yourself
- You’re fluent in English but can also communicate in Chinese
What will you be doing?
- Be the first point of contact for new students via phone, email or walk-in at the school
- Support our students and interns, answer their questions and give them updates on their program
- Manage our email accounts, local cash file, and weekly sales report
- Support group programs
- Pass on email inquiries to relevant team members
- Support GM and Education Director on projects
- Ad hoc office management: HSK test signups, printing, receive deliveries, stock management, etc.
What do we offer?
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Central location in Shanghai’s French Concession
- Competitive salary and benefits
- All official holidays (no working on Saturdays to compensate) plus one paid day off for each month you work here
- International team
To apply for this job, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and motivational letter in an email marked: Shanghai Branch Coordinator.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by April 22nd, 2018 at 24:00 CET.