We’re Hiring A Program Consultant
Are you up for a challenge? Do you have what it takes?
The mission of the Program Consultant is to consult applicants on both the Intensive Chinese Program and the Internship Program.
Salary: Fixed + Commission
You will work together with and report to the Sales Director/General Manager on the following daily tasks, including but not limited to:
Package Sales (pre-arrival)
– Deal with enquiries from all over the world
– Handle the entire sales process from first contact through final enrollment with international applicants, by email and phone, including:
– Informing and guiding applicants in their search for the right program
– Interviewing new Internship Program applicants
– Matching the Internship Program applicants with available internship offers by contacting the companies offering positions
– Helping applicants of the Intensive Chinese program to define the specific characteristics of their program and up-sell additional services whenever possible
– Advising enrolled students on the logistical aspects of their stay before their arrival (advice on their visas, provide the necessary documents, get arrival details, questions about life in China, etc.)
– Communicating with other 3rd parties involved in the enrollment process (agencies, partner schools, referrers, etc…)
– Assist the Sales Director by providing information and feedback regarding the sales process with the aim to continuously improve the process
Package students Customer Service and Quality Control (post-arrival)
– Help to prepare for students’ arrival
– Take the student to their internship company on the first day of internship
– Follow up on the internship quality and help to ensure our students are happy with the services they are receiving (Quality control)
- Identify opportunities for extensions and advise the package student regarding extension options and pricing
– Contact new companies and/or answer companies’ enquiries when the General Manager is out of the office
– Occasionally attend company meetings to establish new partnerships for the internship program
– Help the General Manager in defining the internship offers from new partner companies
– Identify opportunities for selling Chinese classes and conduct the sales process
– Support local sales of Chinese classes by networking in the foreign community in Beijing
-Minimum Bachelor Degree
-Strong interest in Sales, with background or interest in Human Resources/Training/Education/Communication/Travel industry or other related areas
-Fluent spoken and written English, all extra languages are a plus with preference for German and French
-Basic knowledge about the Chinese language is a must, minimum of 1year China-based experience
-Eye for detail and precision
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Organized, customer-orientated, team player
Submit your application before August 24th 2018 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line marked “Program Consultant Application” along with your CV and cover letter.
Hutong School was founded in 2005 to answer to the growing demand of students, graduates and young professionals from all over the world eager to discover China. As an officially accredited language school, Hutong School creates new opportunities in China through its Internship Program and Intensive Chinese Programs, as well as Entry Level Job Placement service. Hutong School is the leading company in its sector, offering all-inclusive programs in Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu and Hangzhou, as well as introductory Chinese courses in many western capital cities.
With more than 5000 happy alumni, we are proud to say that we can accommodate the interests of our students and needs in China with our package programs or customized services.