We are looking for an education coordinator to join our team in Shanghai.
The mission of the Education Coordinator is to market Chinese classes to local foreign students, provide them with accurate and timely class information, while maintaining excellent customer service standards.
You will cooperate with the education department and our program consultants on the following daily tasks, including but not limited to:
- Handle inquiries from students by email and phone and enroll them into our Chinese courses
- Advise students about their study plan
- Provide good customer service to all students
- Cooperate well with education department on various projects
- Excellent Chinese speaking and writing skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Previous sales experience and excellent sales skills
- Fluency in any other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active and capacity to take initiatives
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Basic knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office
- Team player
If you think you have what it takes, please kindly send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Hutong School was founded in 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.
Our highly motivated and talented teachers all share the same passion for teaching Chinese to foreigners. We offer private or group classes, at all levels, whenever (weekdays or at weekends) and wherever (at our school, your office or home).