From Sep 26th to Oct 7th 2015, Xi’an City will host an International Culture Event. In order to provide a better service to foreign visitors and create a better understanding of foreign culture for the local people, the exhibition company would like to recruit 4 volunteers (2 male and 2 female). Contact us if you would like to join us in Xi’an or know someone else who might be up for this unique experience.
Hutong School has been invited to take part in this due to our commitment to bridging Chinese culture and foreigners and expanding mutual understanding. We look very much forward to bringing some of our students along on this trip to experience the International Culture Event together, and of course enjoy some world-class sightseeing while we’re there.
What is expected from you?
- Work time: Sept 26th to Oct 7th
- Work content: meeting service
- Work language: English
What is in it for you?
- Free return flight to and from Xi’an
- Free accommodation during the entire meeting in Xi’an
- Free 2-day trip in Xi’an City
- The chance to experience a former Capital city of China; where the unification of the country took place and today modern-day China meets ancient history. You can visit the Terracotta Warriors, bike atop the ancient city wall, marvel at the Big Goose Pagoda, feast on Xinjiang street food, and look for traces of the old Silk Road trade route
Would you like to volunteer for this event in Xi’an?
Please send following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the interview at Hutong School Shanghai.
- Full name, Age, Height, Weight, Nationality, Passport number, Education Background, Contact address, Cellphone number, Your favourite Xi’an relics