We are looking for videography intern to join our marketing team in Shanghai. Our team is young, international and passionate about youth traveling to China. You will be responsible for your own project from day one but will also be part of projects that the whole team is working on.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Editing existing video footage
- Procuring new footage and shooting own footage
- Creating marketing campaign for new videos
The ideal candidate has experience with video editing and recording. Ideally, you are already enrolled in an education that covers create marketing content, videography, photography or similar.
In addition, the following skills are preferred:
- Understanding of online marketing and social media
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Self-starter who can carry out projects in a timely and professional manner
- Starting date: As soon as possible, but flexible
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School is a language school and internship provider with offices in China and abroad. We have been around for more than 10 years and really love what we do: provide life-changing experiences to people coming to China.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com in an email marked VIDEO INTERN Application by January 28th.