Social Media & North American Community Management Intern
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to help us work with Tencent and develop their brand, social media and community management internationally! A household name in China and increasingly well-known abroad, Tencent revolutionized China’s internet and is behind the country’s famed messaging platform, WeChat.
Tencent Literature is a market leader in digital literature, carrying 6.4 million writers and 9.6 million literary works covering over 200 genres. It reaches over 190 million readers through its own platforms such as QQ Reading and its self-operated channels on partner distribution platforms. The company is a pioneer of the digital reading market and is looking to expand its operations internationally.
An opportunity to work for us in cooperation with Tencent is an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the digital reading market while working in an energetic start-up environment!
- American or Canadian
- 3-4 months of commitment
- Experience in marketing
- Experience of publishing/media/literature
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter and social media trends in general
- Develop various social media platforms through campaigns and content generation
- Optimize and promote social media pages
- Encourage user-generated content
- Community building and maintenance
- Enhance company brands overseas
- Analyse social media traffic and community engagement
- At least twice a week to Tencent Yuewen group to have presentations and meetings with the in-house team.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Passion for reading
- Interest in digital reading
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Native English
- Working in cooperation with one of China’s leading tech giants
- Being at the forefront of digital reading
- A friendly and modern work environment
- Possibility to get a full-time job
- 5000 RMB/per month
To apply for this role, send your CV to email@example.com in an email marked SOCIAL MEDIA & NORTH AMERICAN COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT INTERN