Science intern teachers are needed for an International School in Hangzhou. The school would like the applicant could be in position by the beginning of March 2018 or the beginning of September.
The school is able to propose a 1-year contract after the intern’s graduation.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Teach high-level content in an interactive learning environment to deliver exceptional results for all K12 students
- Tutor students in content-specific knowledge and skills to heighten the trajectory of their academic and career success
- Implementation of curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display your passion for the subject and educate students at an internationally competitive level
- Collaborate with other teachers to form a community of smart, talented and interesting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment
- Management of student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject area.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation abilities, an affinity for working with children.
- Major in science, education or other related majors.
- Criminal background reports if new in China.
- RMB 5000 monthly salary, depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Airport pick up
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Accommodation assistance
- Local networking events
- Work Z visa or Business visa provided
Already decided to jump into this paid China adventure? Please send us your CV, a (short) motivation letter and your teaching portfolio to enter step one of the screening process. We will get back to you as soon as we can with our feedback and to set up an assessment interview!
Interested applicants should send all relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org