HSK Preparation Courses
Join our special HSK Preparation Courses in Beijing and Shanghai and let us help you prepare at your best to pass each HSK level. We have courses for every HSK level and we organize both private and group classes (on average 4 students per group). Included:
Class schedule: weekdays, from 18h30 to 20h30 (2 weeks). HSK preparation courses start 2 weeks before every HSK exam date.
What is HSK?
HSK stands for 汉语水平考试 (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì) and is the standardized International Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers. The test is administered by Hanban, a non-government organization that cooperates with the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. The test’s aim is very simple: it’s meant to certificate language proficiency for higher education and professional purposes. That is to say, the HSK test assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives.
5 reasons to take the HSK exam
- Certify the necessary proficiency to enter a Chinese higher education institution
- Demonstrate your competence in application for an HSK scholarship for support in academic studies
- Attain certification of exemption from taking Chinese language courses
- Get official accreditation for professional purposes
- Self-development: set a personal goal and encourage yourself to study harder!
汉语水平考试 (漢語水平考試) [Hàn yǔ Shuǐ píng Kǎo shì]
- HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
汉语 (漢語) [Hàn yǔ]
- Chinese language
汉 (漢) [Hàn]
- Han ethnic group
- Chinese (language)
- the Han dynasty (206 BC-220 AD)
汉 (漢) [hàn]
语 (語) [yǔ]
语 (語) [yù]
- to tell to