We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual with an interest in China to join our marketing team in Shanghai. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people and have the chance to make a real impact on our business from day one.
Tasks will include
- Marketing research based on personal interest and company needs
- Executing online marketing campaigns, including website optimization and social media
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts
- Content creation and SEO
- Marketing background preferred, but not a requirement
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while working on multiple projects
- Analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers OR a creative eye
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Native proficiency in any of the following languages a plus: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
- Starting date: flexible
- Duration of internship: 1-3 months
- Part-time, to allow for continuous studying
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School is the first Chinese language school under foreign management to be officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Since launching in Beijing in 2005, we have opened branches in Shanghai and Hangzhou, as well as several locations across the world.
Our young and dynamic team in Shanghai is formed of people from all over the world, each of whom share a passion for youth travel to China. The school is located down a traditional Shanghai alley in the former French Concession, just a stone’s throw from metro lines 1 and 7.
To apply for this role, send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Marketing Intern Application’ before October 21st, 2018