Marketing and Business Development Intern
Are you a college or university student in Shanghai?
We are looking for someone to join our marketing team as a part-time intern. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people, and have the chance to make a real impact on our business right from day one.
Tasks will include
- Marketing research
- Executing online marketing campaigns, including social media
- SEO and website projects
- Marketing background preferred, but not a requirement
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent reading/writing skills in one or more of the following: Korean, Russian or Japanese
Starting date: To be decided between the intern and Hutong School
Duration of internship: 1-3 months
Part-time, to allow for continuous studying (approx. 15 hours per week)
Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com in an email marked Marketing Intern Application.