What is HSK?
HSK stands for Hànyǔ shuǐpíng kǎoshì and is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers.
Why take an HSK exam?
1. Certify the necessary proficiency to enter a Chinese higher education institution
2. Demonstrate your competence in application for an HSK scholarship for support in academic studies
3. Attain certification of exemption from taking Chinese language courses
4. Get official accreditation for professional purposes
5. Self-development: Set a personal goal and encourage yourself to study harder
HSK Test Schedule 2014
HSK exams are organized every month, for all levels.
Have a look at the HSK examination dates for 2014.
Preparation is half the battle
We help you prepare and study. Give yourself the best shot at passing the HSK exam, by joining our specialized HSK preparation courses. These courses start 2 weeks before every HSK exam date, both group and private classes are available. Visit our website for more information on the specialized HSK preparation courses.