We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team in Shanghai. You’ll join a young, international team of dedicated people, and have the chance to make a real impact on our business right from the beginning. If you are passionate about making a business grow through online and offline campaigns, like to multitask, and know how to work independently, we’d love to hear from you!
Tasks will include
- Marketing research based on personal interest and company needs
- SEO projects and research
- Website management
- Providing reports and analysis on KPIs
- Executing online marketing campaigns
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts
- Marketing background preferred
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent reading/writing skills in one or more of the following is a big plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean or Japanese
- Experience with event management is considered a plus
- Starting date: Mid-January 2017
- Duration of internship: Six months
- Accommodation is provided by Hutong School
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels. We work closely with our colleagues in Beijing and around the world to always follow our vision of quality and respect and seeking continuous growth.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
in an email marked Marketing Intern Application by September 30th.