We are looking for someone to join our team in Shanghai. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people, and have the chance to make a real impact on our business right from day one.
Tasks will include
- Researching on universities/agencies abroad (coordinated with Marketing team and Internship Consultant Assistant)
- Creating a talent pool of Hutong School Alumni students by connecting with them on different channels
- Creating a database of full-time positions available in Shanghai through the Hutong School network
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts (events, trade shows, conferences, etc)
- Keep the internship offers on the two websites of the company up to date
- Researching on universities/agencies abroad (coordinated with Marketing interns and Internship Consultant Assistant)
- Prospecting & researching potential partner companies by e-mail and phone
- Degree or college diploma; background in Sales, Marketing or business-related field is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Any additional language is a plus
- Starting date: To be decided between the intern and Hutong School
- Duration of internship: 1-3 months
- Workload: Full time or Part-time, depending on whether you are already a student in Shanghai
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email marked Business Development Intern Application.