Are You Our New German Speaking Marketing Intern?
We are looking for a German Speaking Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in Shanghai. Our team is young, international, and passionate about youth traveling to China. From day one, you will be involved in our online marketing projects and have the chance to make a real impact on our business.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- On-site optimization on our websites
- Off-site optimization for our websites and blog
- Content creation (both creative and written)
- Creating reports
- The ideal candidate has experience with SEO and website management
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Possesses analytical and reporting skills
- Must be a native German speaker
- Has excellent English skills, both oral and written.
- Any other language is considered a plus (especially French, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Korean and Japanese).
In addition, the following skills are preferred:
- Understanding of online marketing
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Some design skills are of advantage, but not necessary
Most importantly, you must be ready to learn on the spot, be energetic and enthusiastic about your work, and be ready to live in China.
- Starting date: preferably mid-April 2018
- Duration: 5-6 months, full-time
- Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School is a language school and internship provider with offices in China and abroad. We have been around for more than 10 years with the mission of providing life-changing experiences to people coming to China.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com in an email marked MARKETING INTERN by March 4th.