We are looking for a Community Manager to join our marketing team in Shanghai. Our team is young, international and passionate about youth traveling to China. You will have responsibility for your own project areas, while also sharing some projects with other team members.
Your mission will be to create a strong brand identity across our various social media channels, while maintaining a close relationship with our local network. You are outgoing, result-driven, creative, proactive and ready to handle multiple projects at the same time.
Responsibilities will include
• Managing social media channels
• Manage blog and relationship with bloggers
• Sending monthly newsletter
• Manage relationships with local stakeholders
• Monthly PR activities
The ideal candidate has experience with social media marketing and blogging, and possess excellent communication skills. English is a must but any other language is considered a plus (especially French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Korean and Japanese).
In addition, the following skills are preferred:
• Understanding of online marketing and community management
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
• Starting date: As soon as possible, but flexible
• Location: Shanghai, China
Hutong School is a language school and internship provider with offices in China and abroad. We have been around for more than 10 years and really love what we do: provide life changing experiences to people coming to China.
To apply for this role, send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in an email marked Community Manager Application by March 5th.