We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual with an interest in China to join our marketing team in Beijing. You’ll join a small, international team of passionate people and have the chance to make a real impact on our business from day one.
Tasks include (but aren’t limited to):
- Creating content for social media
- Designing social media strategies
- Coordinating with other team members to shoot videos, take photos, etc
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts
- Research on partner companies to cooperate with
- Strong communicator
- Analytical mindset
- Creative talent and the ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to prioritize obligations
- Excellent time management and organization
- Interested in Chinese language and culture
- Starting date: September
- Duration of internship: 3-6 months
- Location: Beijing, China
To apply for this role, send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Marketing Intern Application’ by August 11th, 2019.
Hutong School is the first Chinese language school under foreign management to be officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Since launching in Beijing in 2005, we have opened branches in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, and Qingdao as well as several locations across the world. Our young and dynamic team in Beijing is formed of people from all over the world, each of whom shares a passion for youth travel to China.