Business Development/Project management Intern
We are looking for someone to join our Beijing office to support our business development mission. Are you the one we are looking for?
Tasks will include
- Research on partner companies to cooperate with and join the Program Director for meetings
- Assisting in PR and networking efforts (events, trade shows, conferences, etc.)
- Local outreach (student card, flyers/brochures to partners, setting up partnerships)
- Translation related tasks for online and offline content
- Supporting the marketing department with Beijing related content for social media
- Updating internship offers on our website
- Researching on universities/agencies abroad
- Projects relating to launching local campaigns, international outreach (Dutch market), etc.
- Degree or college diploma; background in Sales, Marketing or business-related field is preferred
- Being able to work independently
- Good multitasker
- Good at networking
- Analytical skills
- Passion for sales
- Shows initiative
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Any additional language is a plus
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration of internship: 3-6 months
- Workload: Full time or Part-time, depending on whether you are already a student in Beijing
- Location: Beijing, China
- Potentially housing (based on availability)
- Internship allowance 1000 per month + commissions
- Chinese group classes
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to Anne Hak on email@example.com before November 15th.
We look forward to hearing from you.